Teenstar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fun forum for teens to talk about teenstars

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow

+6
JularaLuvr
Sele123
♡Nelly♡
*PurpleLuvr*
Kayz♥
YazzyBabe
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow - Page 2 Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:34 am

Admin

Admin

very nice girls very nice!

http://teenstar.omgforum.net

27Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow - Page 2 Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:59 pm

Jazzyluv

Jazzyluv

wowzrs back and forth stuff i like!

28Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow - Page 2 Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:07 am

♡Nelly♡

♡Nelly♡

lols yeah

29Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow - Page 2 Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:43 am

YazzyBabe

YazzyBabe

the only thing i wish that i could add was music Crying or Very sad Embarassed

30Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow - Page 2 Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:41 am

*PurpleLuvr*

*PurpleLuvr*

awww, i like it anyways, very touching Smile

31Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow - Page 2 Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:01 am

Chris-----

Chris-----

yeah, very touching, hey! yall know that chris died right? he died in a bear attack! lol, i am just joking, i was so sad when i heard the news, i mean,chris being attacked by a bear? we are friends with a bear! (tony) should we blame tony for this insidant? Laughing Laughing

32Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow - Page 2 Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:54 am

♡Nelly♡

♡Nelly♡

lols meani!Smile)

33Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow - Page 2 Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:11 pm

Sele123

Sele123

lol!!!!! your friends with a bear!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

34Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow - Page 2 Empty Re: Yazmine and Jazmine Slideshow Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:26 pm

♡Nelly♡

♡Nelly♡

rofl!!!!!!!!! i'm scarede!!!!!!!!!!!1 lols jk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum